Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Tote Progress


This is the progress thus far on my daughter's tote. It is ready for the next step, felting! I have to get a zippered pillowcase on Friday. I am anixous to see how it felts up. So far so good on the knitting end of it.

The pattern for this simple bag can be found here:



I did mine two sizes bigger, cast on 116. I wanted it to be roomy. I hear that they shrink more in hieght than width.

Working on another one that was supposed to be a gift but I like it so much I gonna keep it, going to make a market bag for her instead.

Well my baby girl turns 40 at the end of the month, I hope she likes the tote, where did the time go! More Later, Hugs, Dusty

1 comment:

Tom Michigander said...

Nice job Sue. How many rabbits will it hold?
Keep up the good work. tom