Sunday, August 12, 2007

Some Wedding Pictures

AUGUST 5, 2007
The wedding was very nice. I did get a few pictures from my brother's camera. This one is Michelle, Dusty, and Mike. Daddy was glowing as was the daughter.

We did have a professional photographer and we are waiting on the pictures. I hope I will be able to purchase them on CD so I can create slide shows and such.







Michelle and Chris one happy couple!
I will post more pics as I get them.
Mike did a beautiful toast to the couple and most everyone cried. Michelle sang a song to her dad during the father, daughter dance...it was awesome and daddy wept. Got some great shots of that, I will let you know the song when she sends it....she heard it when she was 14 yrs old and sat on it for her wedding.
Well, more later. Hugs Dusty





2 comments:

LoomyJulie said...

How beautiful!!!! You all look so happy. I'll have to get some tips from you on how to stay calm. My daughter is getting married next May, so I'm sure I'll need some pointers. Can't wait to see more.
Julie

Unknown said...

Absolutely beautiful bride and what a lovely family you have! Glad everything turned out so good. Can't wait for more pics. You mentioned how your hubby cried, what about the mother of the bride? Hmmm.....
Love ya from Utah!