Monday, July 30, 2007

Count Down Time

We are in the home stretch now!! Wedding is this coming Sunday! Lots of traveling to do this week. I went last Thursday and got my dress. I was getting concerned cause I waited so long and all the stores are putting in their fall items. Michelle wanted me to get something with yellow in it....so after 3 stores and lots of walking, my girlfriend and I found the perfect dress and get this....it was $90 on sale for 39.99 and another 30% off that! Then I went shopping to try to find shoes to match....well I found a really cute pair....$67 on sale for $20! Now hubby said don't be telling everyone how much you spent...LOL...come on girls don't we just love to share our good finds! I then found a purse at Meijers...it was on sale too!! Next I have to get my a manicure and a haircut. Friday is the rehearsal dinner and then Sunday the wedding, lots of road time over the weekend.

My feet are doing much better after a couple of weeks of pain. I got some of those cogs from the Dr's office and what a difference they make. I still have some pain but it is much better. Bone spurs are just awful!!

I have been playing a game called "Animal Crossing" and it is so much fun. My daughter is into it also..the game is for 6 and up...we are the up part LOL....we play it on the game cube. Makaila thinks it is a great game.

You have a house and fill it with furniture...like a dollhouse. I have not have time to knit...hmmmmmmmmm I think I need to balance my game time with knitting..

Well here are some more pics of Tyler and Makaila having fun. It is a riot watching them play in the water.

Hugs, Dusty

Makaila giggled cause she thought he was so silly, she did not know that dogs like water sometimes.















Tyler loves to get sprayed by Tiki, it is so funny to watch him get a face full of water.








Dusty thought it looked pretty good to get cooled down so he joined Makaila in the water.

















Face full of summer fun!






Give two kids a small pool, a hose and a dog and you have a great combo of fun.
Next post I will try to have some pics of the wedding.
God Bless and thanks for stopping by.
Hugs, Dusty
























































































1 comment:

jhjk said...

Oh you better believe I love those good buys!!! I bought a red blouse Saturday marked originally for $31 at WalMart down to $10. Loved the update and seeing the kids enjoying themselves. Makaila is a beautiful girl.
So glad your feet a doing better. I too have bone spurs on both heels - bottom, and both inside and outside sides. I cannot stand to wear any closed heel shoes. To be honest, I don't like shoes period!! I lve being barefoot. Doc tells me I need to wear closed toe shoes since I am a diabetic. Just can't do it except for Sunday morning church time or special occasions (for breif periods of time).
Can't wait for your update on the wedding.
((HUGS))