Sunday, December 16, 2007
















Makaila Turns 9. Birthday Dec 19!! She has a cold so Granny blew out the cake candles and she had a snowman ring.

She got a Strawberry Christmas movie from her brother Adam and Toys in Playland from Tyler.

Granny made her some nice warm mittens.

And she got a very nice Musical Clown doll from us.


She had a great time eating cake and is now enjoying her movies.

She is thrilled cause she stills gets another party at home.


Celebrated Makaila birthday this afternoon. We were supposed to go to her house today but we were hit
with a huge snow storm, so we had a party at Granny's. It was a fun filled afternoon, now where is my pillow LOL...





Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Danielle said...

How adorable is she!! Hope she had a wonderful birthday indeed :)

In answer to your 2 questions about my hats, yes I did use 2 strands as the pattern suggests. About the twizzles on top of the first one, I used a pattern I'd never used before from a knitting 2006 pattern a day calender called Barb's twizzle baby hat. Never made the hat, but liked the twizzles. I can't seem to find the piece of paper anywhere, (they are loose pages in a box). But I do (hopefully) remember what I did to make them : I cast on 8 stitches in a two needle cast on (which I needed to look up) tightly. Then you knit one row, and the next row you work into the front and back of each stitch so you'll have 16 stitches total. Then you bind off all stitches, and watch your yarn twizzle up. Hope it works, and I remembered correctly. Maybe I'll find that piece of paper somewhere lol ;)

StarKnits said...

your daughter is cute! it looks like she had a wonderful b-day!

you left a comment on my blog about a hat. It's not mine though, it sounds wonderful. I'm sorry i couldn't be of more help!