Friday, January 25, 2008

Winter Fun and Hats and Such

Winter Fun and Hats and Such!







Grandpa went outside and made a mini snowman for Makaila, she was thrilled. Grandpa on the other hand came in with a hurting back and went straight to the icepacks LOL....good thing he did not build a big one!





I decided to concentrate on my knitting skills. I found lots of adorable patterns for earflap hats. The pattern for this one can be found here http://knithats.tripod.com/id12.html It was so easy. Next time I will go down a needle size for the rows of ribbing on the brim to tighten it up a bit. See I learned something new already!






This is another version of a earflap hat called the

KY Cozy Earflap Hat. I love it. I did make a few minor mistakes, but it is turning our pretty good. Definitely will be making another one. Pattern was very easy to follow.I will be finishing this one up tonight.

The link to purchase this pattern is:


http://hyenacart.com/prod_details.php?id=45119&vid=57



These booties are so easy to make! I love them!

They are Bev's Stay on Booties and can be found at

http://www.bevscountrycottage.com/bevs-stay-on-booties.html

I found this website while surfing a few weeks ago and thought it was so delightful!http://www.knittingtipsbyjudy.com/index.html

Judy is such a delight! She is so down to earth! Her knitting videos are so simple to understand.She just put out two knitting videos and is working on, "How to knit". Her how to knit series will take youstep by step in completing a project. Stop by and give her a visit, you will be glad you did!

KNITTING TIPS, STORIES, PHOTOS AND VIDEOS FROM JUDY GRAHAM, HOLLYWOOD KNITTER TO THE STARS.

Well that is it from me for now. Back to my knitting adventures, that is after I do all the daily stuff, then it is knit, wakeup, knit wakeup, knit wakeup....you know how it goes, by the time we get to our fun stuff we take mini naps inbetween.

Hugs and God Bless, thanks for stopping by....Dusty

1 comment:

cre8tivkj said...

Nice work Dusty! I'll have to go check out that link for the knitting videos. Thanks!

~cre8tivkj