Saturday, January 9, 2010

So Far So Good

So far so good right on track with my knitting, but more important is that I am actually finishing up each project!! These two pair will be delivered to my friend, Lou. She saw the pair I made last week for another lady and really wanted some for herself. Add then added she wanted another pair for her friend. These are a fairly quick knit, each pair take about 6 hours to complete. My daughter wanted to sneak off with the multi-color pair, but I said sorry they are promised to someone else. She did get a pair for Christmas.
Her birthday is coming up soon so perhaps I will make her another pair.

Well I have a scarf called Dragon Scales that has been hibernating for about 1 yr. Time to get that one finished up only a bit more to go on it. It is very pretty so my goal is to get it done by next Sunday. Stay tuned to upcoming pics of that one. Hugs, Dusty



No comments: