Monday, February 8, 2010

More knitting and the boys



Thought I would try an experiment with the boys. So I put this friendly looking toy in their play pool. Yikes at first they both ran into the tube and just stayed there making chucking noises which is not good at all. So I remove the scary item and waited an hour and put it back in. This time they got curious about this new creature among them. Timothy put his cheek next to his new friend and stood real still. Little Bit give it a kiss (ok he really was trying to bit his tongue off). They figured it was a safe friend cause it just sat there and did not even try to move around. It was fun to watch.







Another knitting adventure for me. Making some soap sacks. This is the frist one. I need to put a hanger on it so it can be hung up on the shower rack intween uses. There seems to be lots of people who enjoy using these. I got the pattern on Raverly. If you are not familar with Raverly it is awesome. It is a knit and crochet community. Lots of free patterns, tips and information.

No comments: