Wednesday, February 3, 2010

What I Been Up To




The guinea pigs are now about 8 months old and thriving. Here are some pics in their freshly cleaned cage. Timothy (golden one) goes right for the hay. Little Bit goes for the treat bites, he has my heart he always seeks out dessert. He seems to like it under his loft he drags everything under their to check it out. I am hoping by fall to get them a bit bigger cage with a loft at the other end as well. They keep me entertained.

I finished this shawlette for a friend of mine. It is done in blues with some sparkle yarn. It is pretty when the light hits the little bits of glimmer.

I have a dragon scales scarf I need to finish up next. It is about 3/4 of the way done.
Then I have my eye on a felted bag for me. I am really enjoying my knitting and I am amazed at how much I am getting done.



Have a great day and catch you all later...Hugs, Dusty

No comments: