Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Can I Get A Piggie Bag Please











How bout that! I was reading up on how to entertain the boys. They really love to investagate and play. So, it was suggested to put a brown paper lunch bag filled with hay. Stuffed the bag with some hay put it in the pool and this is what happened. Cute, cute, cute. I am in the process of washing up some fleece and fabric, going to make my boys some cuddle saks. Have a great day, and thanks for stopping by for the further adventures of Little Bit and Timothy.




6 comments:

~EL~ said...

Hi Dusty,
I'm enjoying the piggie's so much. They are so cute. Sounds like they keep you busy. What fun.
Big Hugs ~EL~

Dusty said...

Thanks EL. I sure am enjoying them. A whole new venture for me. It is fun watching them discover new things. Can't wait to get the cuddle sacks made. Hugs, Dusty

deborahinwi said...

your little guys are so sweet! the toys.bag idea is cool too. enjoying your blog very much!

Dusty said...

Thanks for dropping by. I enjoy your visits too. Hugs, Dusty

Crazy in Alaska said...

I love this idea! Running out to buy some paper bags.... :)

Dusty said...

I was thrilled to watch them hop right inside of it. They seem to like being in their pool at playtime. Hugs, Dusty