Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Coming Around A Little




The boys are settling in a bit. Little Bit is the more adventureous and loves the wading pool. He makes cute noises and investagates everything. And as you can barely see, Timothy is hiding in the tube. He is not as trusting yet. They are getting used to being held. They still tend to run for cover at times but I know they are still getting use to their enviroment.

Makaila is at Camp this week. She will return on Friday afternoon. I am sure she will have a great time as she gets to have a one hour horse back ride this year.

Well, I think we might go see the movie G-Force today. More Later, Hugs, Dusty

2 comments:

notmeanymore said...

Love the pvc pipe idea, Sue!! Glad to see they like their kiddie pool. I came up with that idea MANY years ago when I was still a kid at home and had piggies. I saw on the internet the other day that someone else had pics up of their piggies and they were using a kiddie pool, too. It really makes a great play area for them. Mine actually lived in a big one before Mark built that big 2-story cage for them, and they never got out.

Anonymous said...

Good to see that you are enjoying them. What does Mike think of them? My cay would like to play with them sometime.
tom