Saturday, August 1, 2009

Guinea Pig Debut




I am please to introduce to you our piggies: Little Bit, is the brown and white one. He is the dominate one. He rules the cage. He is the first out to eat, drink and play. After he is done he will stop chasing Timothy and let him eat and drink. Little Bit is always out first to explore any new going on's in the cage. He has an adventureous heart. He has been popcorning all over his cage.
Timothy, is Makaila's piggie and she loves him so much. He has such a beautiful golden color. No popcorns yet. He hides out in the corner. He is getting used to us, but he still is more reserved.
Mike, my hubby, holds them and they both will make pleasing noises all over the place. And this morning Makaila was holding Timothy and softly singing to him and he was very pleased and noised his appreciation. He even ate green pepper for her.
Adam held Little Bit and got him to eat his pepper also. He noised for him too.
So we all are enjoying our little pets, lots different from owning a dog, but still fun. I am sure you will be updated regularly on out little guys and watch them grow. I am going to change the bedding later today, I am using the towels and fleece, I have been told they really like the soft bedding.
Hugs, Dusty

4 comments:

Tom Michigander said...

Cute,but not much meat on them. I think they will have a good home.

LoomyJulie said...

Oh, they are so cute!!! We used to have Guinea pigs too. The kids were great with them for a while...then as usual, I got to care for them. I had a white one growing up....I loved that one so much. We had him for a long time. Enjoy!!!!

notmeanymore said...

They are precious, Dusty!! Piggies have a special place in my heart. Congrats on your new babies!!!

notmeanymore said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.