Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Michelle's Bridal Shower


The Bridal Shower was so much fun! Although it was terribly hot in the resturant. The air was not working correctly and the fans were broke. So among melting guests and candy we did manage to have a great time.
This picture starting from the left is: Leona my mother-in-law, then my daughter's Michelle and Trish. Seems like I turned my back and they became grown women.









This picture is from the left: Dusty, Mom Whelan and our beautiful bride to be, Michelle.
















Dusty and daughter Trish. Trish is, Adam, Tyler's, and Makaila's mom. She look so prety in her dress!






It was indeed a lovely afternoon. Watching you children grow and move into their lives is amazing!
I wanted to quick share some pictures of Tyler having fun in the sun. It is so hard to get good pictures of him. For those of you who do not know, Tyler is Austistic. I caregive for him 5 days a week. He is 13 now and is such a delightful child. Most of the time he is happy. Tyler is non-verbal. Tyler loves the water as you can see in these pictures. He also loves movies, and going to the malls and stores. He loves to swing in the park, the higher the better. I just the these pictures of him, especially the one's with grandpa.








So much fun and what fun it was taking the pictures! Well, now to get ready for the wedding on August 5th. I still have to buy a dress. My camera is stuck in picture error mode so now I have to track down what is up with that. Yikes I gotta have my camera LOL....Have a great week. Hugs, Dusty






3 comments:

cre8tivkj said...

Dusty,
I love your new blog banner! This is my favorite by far. It reminds me of a Van Gogh. Since I am an artist this really strikes a cord with me.

Your daughters are beautiful! It IS amazing how quickly our children grow! It was only yesterday my eldest son was born.

It has been terribly hot here too! Not a drop of rain. We are in the worst draught right now. I can't help but think about what it says in the Bible about draughts, earthquakes, and floods in diverse places all to happen while no stone is to go unturned in the Middle East. And some people don't believe what is written!

Have a great day!
Karen

Unknown said...

Dusty,
Looks like the shower went fantastic. Unfortunately when I tried to tell you that in the email it your email rejected me and told me that I was a spam! A spam! Everything I have sent you in the last week is the same thing.
Glad the shower turned out good and tell your daughter much good luck!

Anonymous said...

I real good Dusty,


Hugs,

Susan