Friday, July 6, 2007

Chipmonk Friend and Scarves








Isn't this just the cutest. Hubby is so delighted we have a chipmonk! The squirrels got quite frisky and down came the bird feeder so we put it on our porch. This little fellow is taking his turn among the bunny's, birds and squirrels.Such a treat to watch them!




Finished my green bowtie scarf, I just have to weave in the ends. The pattern went quickly. You can find the pattern in my patterns section. Next is my red on in progress..this one takes a bit more as I have a reversible cable going down the center of it. Picture did not come out as clear as I wanted it to. My LYS showed me how to do the cable.

Getting geared up for the shower on Sunday for Michelle. I went and brought her one of those big Jewerly cases on wheels for all her jewerly makings. I had a 40% off coupon which saved alot on it.

Well till next time,

Still on the Potter's Wheel, Hugs, Dusty

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your scarf came out great and my sister would love the color. I am also a bird watcher-feeder and have gathered a yard full of wild creatures, bunnys and such.

THE KNITORIOUS MRS. B said...

I love this scarf pattern1 Must knit this again!

Dusty said...

Knitorious,
Isn't is just the best scarf pattern so easy and such great results! Thanks for leaving a comment!

Thanks Ghost I love the deep forest green color myself.

Hugs, Dusty

debip said...

HI there! I love this little scarf but am having trouble finding the pattern--is it still available? It's exactly what my friend's daughter described as wanting.

Thanks and God bless--debi

debip said...

HI there! I love this little scarf but am having trouble finding the pattern--is it still available? It's exactly what my friend's daughter described as wanting.

Thanks and God bless--debi

Dusty said...

Debi, if you look at my side bar of patterns you will see the pattern for the bowtie scarf. Glad you liked it. Dusty

debip said...

Thanks for your response--for some reason, I can see the blogs and links, but not patterns! Love your "God's Stories" section by the way.

Is it a link to another blog?

debi

Anonymous said...

Hi- I love the bow tie scarf, but I can't find the pattern. DO I need to become a member? I only see blogs on the right hand side bar. I really want to make the scarf with my middle school knitters. It brings back memories of my childhood, and I would love to make memories for the kids as well. Thanks so much, Lynne

Dusty said...

HI, my email address is
suzanne@dustysoriginals.com

Send me your address and I will
get you the bowtie pattern. It is super easy and you will have fun.
If you look up bowtie scarf pattern on the internet you will find it. Hugs, Dusty

Anonymous said...

Would love your pattern for the Bowtie scarf,cannot find it.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!