Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Ramblings of the past week



Isn't he just busy chowing down LOL....we are enjoying our animals on our deck. They knock down the feeder so we just let it set on our porch. My window box is looking a bit sparse as we have a new member, a groundhog who thinks grannie's flowers taste good. Grannie is not amused.

My camera is not working. The card need to be reformatted. I tried to do it but it did not work. My brother said it was easy...isn't it always easy when you know how.

We are now getting geared up for the wedding on Aug 5. My feet are flaring up again with the bone spurs. I have an appointment tomorrow. I am waiting for a game called Animal Crossing for the gamecube. My daughter took my other copy and has been having a good time with it. It is a silly game where you just create a town and gather stuff. It is for ages 6 and up...my daughter is the up group. Lot's of adults are playing this game and having a good time. So I got me a copy so I could join in on the fun. The grandkids think it is great as they are playing it at home. Looks like I might have to be on the outlook for another gamecube. The things that amuse are are indeed a wonder at times. Like Ace Ventura says....ALL RIGHTY THEN!

I was very excited when I won the bid on Ebay for some Adventures in Odysedy tapes. They are great tapes with moral lessons in each one. I know the grandkids will love them. I am putting them back for Christmas. I have started to squirrel away presents. I know this is only July, that is what I thought last year and whoosh, it was December.

On August 12 we will have been here for a whole year already, wow, that went fast. We are renewing our contract. I really love our new location and hope we can stay here for a few years.

Well, time to get my day going, God Bless and catch you all later, hopefully with a fixed camera.

No comments: