Saturday, June 23, 2007

Day In The Yard



Big trip out today. Makaila and Tyler and I went and picked out a few flowers to place in our window boxes. Makaila spots this pool and wants it even though it is very small.Well, here we are in the pool. I know a bit on the small size but the kids loved it anyway, but we do have a neat sprinker too..more about that in a moment. Ok this sprinkler shoots water out the sides and then it eyes open and shut, when the eyes open the water shoots way high in the air. Well, my dog did not know that...he walked by it just as it went off and what a fuss he made growling at it LOL


Makaila enjoyed the new flowerbox with all the flowers.

Adam helped with our other flower box.

It was a great afternoon! I think I am going to have to make a payment to my back though..it is hurting a bit even though I was careful...so I took some meds. Well the beds are stripped and laundry is going..just a couple more hours of work..but then I just had to go and sit down.

I have been working on my daughter's shawl and some scarves. Inbetween getting ready for the wedding shower and wedding. Summer is going fast. Makaila will be staying with us all next week so she can attend Bible Camp she is so excited. It will be a fun week.
More later everyone,

Still on Potter's Wheel,
Hugs, Dusty

5 comments:

Unknown said...

The kids look like they are having a fabulous time! I wish I had a tiny pool sometimes...Heck I wish I had grass instead of the flourishing weed forrest that is going outside... no trees, no flowers, and 100+ degrees ~Sigh~ Oh well maybe someday when my procrastinating hubby works it into his schedule. Wish I were there!
Your unofficially adopted kid in Utah.

jhjk said...

Your yard looks so green and the flowers look great. I bet they enjoyed doing that with Grandma. I know I have fond memories of planting flowers with my grandmother. Looks like they were quite content to have the small pool. Dusty, what a cute dog.
Thanks for sharing this.

jhjk said...

Oh what fun!! I have very fond memories spending time with my grandmother and planting flowers with her. Looks like they were quite content with the small pool. They sure are growing up.
Love Dusty's reaction. Neat sprinkler!!

HOPE said...

, Dusty.
I loved seeing you and your grandkids having fun. Thanks for sharing.
Hugs, Stella

Anonymous said...

What a grand day you all had. I love the photos it looks so fun. What could be better than to watch the kiddies plant something to watch grow.