Saturday, June 30, 2007

Summer Fun, Pool and Flowers







They do not seem to mind that the pool is so small, as long as there is water and they can get wet I have some happy children! Makaila loves the sprinkler especailly when it squirts out the top.








Hubby came home with a belated anniversary gift from his parents. They got us a hummingbird feeder and stand. We put it up next to our flower box. I sure do hope we get some hummingbirds. It is really a pretty one. It is shaped like a hot air balloon.








Here is the flower box that Adam was working on, it sure looks nice with a touch of color to it.

Now to finish up the the minute details this coming week for Michelle's shower.

Still on the Potters Wheel, Hugs, Dusty

































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know the children really love comming over to see you. When it is my turn to be a grandmother, I know I will have a wonderful time with my granchildren and be as valued to my children as you are to your's. I am so glad they have you in there life, Your a wonderful mother, grandma, and wife. I love you mom.
Trish

jhjk said...

We love watching hummingbirds. We only have a bird feeder right now but when we go to my inlaws, we can watch the hummingbirds at their house.
Once they begin coming, watch out, you will have to refill the feeder often. Keep red food coloring handy. :-) Be sure to catch some photos. You know Connie and I love pics of hummingbirds.